Cryo is a new non-invasive way to gently and effectively reduce fat in targeted areas of the body.
As triglyceride in fats will be converted into solid in particular low temperatures, it uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and eliminate fat cells through a gradual process that does not harm the surrounding tissues, reduce unwanted fat.
A number of methods have been attempted for lipolysis including the use of laser, ultrasound, and radiofrequency electric current, since cryo was developed appling cooling to tissue, was approved as the most effective way to fat reduction.
This revolutionary new idea of dissolving fat, which is approved as an important technology progress in fat reduction since it is put into use.
Cryolipolyse head (Temperature: 4 °C~ -10 °C):
The use of non-invasive method of operation, accurate transmission of "frozen" to the body fat accumulation position, targeted to eliminate stubborn fat cells. It is moted that adipocytes are more susceptible to freezing than other surrounding tissues, adipocytes are solidified and decomposed at 4 degree Celsius, and other cells near the fat cells die at zero and can safely eliminate fat cells that do not damage the skin and adipocytes around the tissue.
1. Body shaping, fat dissolving, repel the cellulite.
2. Lymphatic drainage, promoting metabolism & blood circulation.
3. Decrease the excessive water and prevent the fat from accumulation.
4. Tightening skin, strengthen skin elasticity, skin lift.
5. Clear belly wrinkles, especially the stretch marks.
6. Complementing the collagen , skin rejuvenation.
1. The current non-surgical medical cosmetic technologies and new hot spot.
2. More advanced than liposuction, fat melting technology.
3. Europear most popular new way to lose weight.
4. Can be up to 26% of the treatment area of new technology to destroy fat.
5. Superior RF and ultrasound fat melting technology.
6. Selectivity can be cut a fat waist, back fat and cellulite micro innovations.
who are not suitable to use this machine?
b) Isolation in the sun
c) Sensitive to light or medicine, or are taking medicine that sensitive to light
d) Using vitamin within 6 months
e) Not representative naevi or malignant pathological changes in the treatment area.
f) Pacemaker or quiver dispelling device user
g) Herpes or trauma
h) Pimple record
i) People who accept Hirudin etc. treatment (should stop using it before 2 weeks).
j) Severe diabetes patient, high blood pressure sufferer, and epileptic