1. Diode laser 980nm is the optimum absorption spectrum of Porphyrin vascular cells. Vascular cells absorb the high-energy laser of 980nm wavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
2. To overcome the traditional laser treatment redness large area of burning the skin, professional design hand-piece, enabling the 980nm laser beam is focused onto a 0.2-0.5mm diameter range, in order to enable more focused energy to reach the target tissue, while avoiding burn the surrounding skin tissue.
3. Laser can stimulate the dermal collagen growth while vascular treatment, increase epidermal thickness and density, so that the small blood vessels are no longer exposed, at the same time, the skin's elasticity and resistance is also significantly enhanced.
4.The Laser system based on the thermal action of the laser. The transcutaneous irradiation (with a penetration of 1 to 2 mm in the tissue) causes tissue selective absorption by hemeglobin (hemoglobin is the main target of the laser).
1.980nm diode laser vascular removal is the most advanced technology in the market.
2.The operation is very easy. There is no injury, no bleeding, no scars afterwards.
3.Professional designing treatment hand-piece is easy for operation
4.One time treatment or two is enough for permanent veins removal.
5.The results can last longer than traditional method.
6.Maximum output power can reach 20W
7.No consumable parts, the machine can work 24 hours a day.
8.Treatment tip diameter is only 0.01mm, so which will not damage the epidermis.
9. The high frequency creates high energy density, which could coagulate target tissue immediately, and these target tissues would be sloughed off within one week.
10. Only one or two treatments needed.
11.One handle with 5 spot sizes, suitable for all skin types.
1. Vascular removal: face, arms, legs and the whole body
2. Pigment lesions treatment: speckle, age spots, sunburn,pigmentation
3. Benign proliferation: skin excrescence: Milia, hybrid nevus,intradermal nevus, flat wart, fat granule
4. Blood Clots
5. Leg Ulcers
6. Lymph edema
7. Blood Spider clearance
8. Vascular clearance ,Vascular lesions
9. Acne treatment
1. Skin protrusions: Warts, mole, flat warts, compound nevus, junctional nevus, fat particles and other skin problems.
2. Pigmented lesions: Age spots, sunburn, pigments.
3. Plastic surgery: Lipolysis.