Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) Equipment is the ultimate solution for chronic orthopedic indications (as described below). It was developed after extensive theoretical expertise and practical experience in the field of shock wave therapy, as one of its masterpieces and one of the most significant devices in the orthopedic field. When other therapies such as corticosteroids and conventional physiotherapy fail, It provides highly efficient results; it is a safe, non-invasive and rapid non-surgical method for treating resistant or non responsive orthopedic injuries, as well as chronic inflammations, reducing pain and increasing function level dramatically.
Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopaedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine. Its main assets are fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Together with being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
The effects of Shock Wave Therapy Equipment occur across several levels:
Cell Level Change – shockwave stimulus affects the chemical environment of tissues at a cellular level. This causes changes to free radicals which boost the release of the substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
Blood Flow Change – Normal blood flow is critical to the healing process, and shockwaves create a revascularization effect. This type of stimulus redirects new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
Muscle Tone Reduction – Shockwave treatment reduces the contractile activity of muscle and can also break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain that are associated with chronic conditions. This effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm, and has specific benefits with eliminating trigger points.
Pain Reduction – Shockwave pulses directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain. Through the Gate Control Mechanism, shockwaves impact the interneurons in the A-β fibers which prevent the communication of pain.
Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Indications
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons
- Pain in the groin area
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
Shock Wave Benefits
- Success rate of 80%
- Non surgical and drug free
- No risk of infection
- Faster and easier healing
- Reduce expenses
Shock Wave Features
1. The human engineering design provides setting and operates conveniently;
2. 5 inches color crystal Spanish and English touch screen design, intuitive and clear;
3. Import power source, to ensure instant shock output effect;
4. Surge pressure and frequency selection, conform to treatment demand;
5. The ultra-silence air compressor is built-in accessories collection box;
6. Single or dual output is optional, and provides a various professional probe;
7. There are 5 adjustable preset reference solutions;