Take control of your ageing skin
Ageing affects us all – the way we act, the way we feel, and definitely the way we look. But with advancements in skin care, you can have a say in the way ageing affects your skin – and maybe even get back to the way you looked not so long ago. Thermage is a radio frequency treatment that can help improve the appearance of sagging or loose skin, giving you a smoother, sleeker and younger look and feel. Thermage works in just one treatment with little down time and delivers a natural looking result. It’s you, just younger looking and more confident.
Thermage is effective on:
- The Eyes – hooding, fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested
- The Face – as we age, phrases like “turkey neck”, loose jowls, sagging skin and “what happened to my jawline?” creep in. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – ageing doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage is a non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite
The Thermage Difference
More than 1 million treatments since 2002
Thermage first pioneered the non-invasive treatment of wrinkles using radiofrequency energy over ten years ago, and to date physicians in over 2500 practices and 80 countries have treated patients. That’s more than 1 million treatments for women and men of all ethnicities, each with their own reasons for wanting to look and feel younger.
How Thermage treatments fit
Thermage is for when you want to tackle the effects of ageing on your skin. You want to look younger and you want real results – but don’t want the overly drastic change or extended downtime that comes with surgery. Thermage fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty regimen:
- A single treatment that delivers results
- Non invasive with minimal downtime so it fits into your routine
- Real change you just can’t get from lotions and creams
- Targeted, effective treatment that can help address the signs of ageing on many areas of the body
As you age, your skin’s collagen and elastin simply break down faster than your body can rebuild them, causing your skin to lose elasticity—which often leads to wrinkles, and pockets of loose, sagging skin. The effects of age are typically most noticeable around the eyes, where skin is delicate and thin. Over time it will start to lose elasticity, beginning to droop and wrinkle, even creating heavy “hoods” that make you look older.
After a lifetime of laughing, smiling, furrowing brows or lighting up in surprise, the skin on your face can really show the signs of ageing. Your face is also the area of your skin most exposed to the elements, bearing the brunt of environmental factors like sun damage. Over time, the smooth, sleek look you once had breaks down, becoming uneven, and lined with wrinkles. Your features lose definition – especially in the jawline, lips and neck.
Skin is our bodies’ largest organ, adapting everywhere to the changes in your shape, activities and lifestyle. As we age, our skin’s resiliency and elasticity decreases – especially after major life events like childbirth – and sometimes never returns to that smooth skin feeling. For most people, age brings with it areas of uneven or unsightly bulges that just can’t be remedied with exercise or diet. It’s skin – not fat – that often gets in the way of achieving the youthful look we all desire.