Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment also called Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment, mainly for physical therapy treatment, sports injury, rehabitation treatment and cellulite reduction.
ED(Erectile Dysfuction)EDSWT uses pulsed acoustic waves, known in Europe as shockwave therapy, to address the root cause of poor sexual performance for men - poor blood flow. By expanding existing blood vessels in the penis and creating new avenues for more blood to flow into the penis, Smartwave produces healthier, fuller and more sustained erections for men with and without erectile dysfunction.
High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
No need for surgery,the cure rate of 80~90%.
Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast.
Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
This machine could be used to treat joints pain and ED erectile dysfunction treatment.
Does not hurt the normal tissue, only for the disease, especially the necrotic cells play a role.
- Body reshaping
- Anti-cellulite treatment
- Treatment of skin irregularity after liposuction
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Connective tissue tightening
- Scar and wrinkle smoothing
- Reduce stretch marks
- Lymphatic system stimulation
- Myofascial trigger point therapy on back and shoulders
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / shin splints (Condition after overload)
- Dupuytren's disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthritis
- Sports injury
- Myofascial trigger points
- Heel spurs
- Radial and ulnar epicondylitis, tennis elbow
- Tendinitis of the shoulder / shoulder problems
- Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Status post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinitis
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- rectile dysfunction
By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant.The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-term effect of local anaesthesia, if used.The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards.For some indications, such as Tennis Elbow, there is really no other effective treatment.