Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopaedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine. Its main assets are fast pain relief and mobility restoration. The concept and technology originally evolved from the discovery that focused sound waves were capable of breaking down kidney and gallstones. Generated shockwaves have proven successful in a number of scientific studies for the treatment of chronic conditions. Shockwave therapy is its own treatment for a lingering injury, or pain resulting from illness. You don’t need painkillers with it - the purpose of the therapy is to trigger the body’s own natural healing response. Many people report that their pain is reduced and mobility improved after the first treatment.
Shockwave therapy principle
How shockwave remove cellulite?
1. Shoulder pain, calcific tendonitis;
2. Radial or ulnar humeral epicondylitis;
3. Trochanteric tendinitis;
4. Waist pain or pygalgia;
5. Patellar tendonitis;
6. Tibial stress syndrome;
8. Plantar fascitis.
9. fat reduction
Some of the benefits of shockwave therapy treatment:
- Shockwave therapy has excellent cost/effectiveness ratio
- Non-invasive solution for chronic pain in your shoulder, back, heel, knee or elbow
- No anesthesia required, no drugs
- Limited side effects
- Main fields of application: orthopedics, rehabilitation, and sport medicine
- New research shows that it can have a positive affect on acute pain