(Note that skin care products cannot replace medicines. If you have severe skin acne, please consult a doctor in time)
Allergy alert: Contains hydroxypropyl; Contains peppermint and glycolic acid may cause photosensitivity; Avoid direct sunlight or apply sunscreen; Avoid eye area
The tester has white skin, due to lack of sleep, the skin is dull, the complexion is brightened and the pores are improved after using for a period of time
Ethyl ethyl glycerol
Features: This is a stimulating fruit acid essence that can brighten and balance the skin after cleansing. The combination of glycolic acid, salicylic acid and peppermint in a rejuvenating formula can improve pores, treat acne, reduce the appearance of dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, and reveal a more radiant and youthful complexion.Please note: other accessories are not included.
100% brand new quality
Net content: 15ml
Composition: purity 100%, concentration 20%
1. Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser.
2. Apply a thick layer of stock solution
3. Maintain the required peeling time (5-8 minutes)
4. Wash your face with baking soda and water
5. Pat dry with sunscreen and apply moisturizer.
Efficacy: whitening, shrinking pores, acne/anti-acne, lifting and firming, moisturizing, deep cleansing, sun protection, after-sun repair, blackheads, anti-wrinkle, exfoliating, brightening skin, revitalizing, oil control, hydrating
Shelf life: 3 years
NET WT: 15ml
Suitable for skin: uneven skin tone, dull, pigmented skin
Nourish the skin, add the required water
Moisturizing, moisturizing the skin smooth
Helps improve skin dryness
Purity100% Concentration 20% Fruit Acid can make the skin glow. Reduce blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. Glycolic acid can help repair sun-damaged skin and make skin fine lines, wrinkles, freckles and aging skin disappear. Helps brighten skin, pigmentation, brown spots, age spots, large pore scars, etc.
Glycolic acid peel can be easily diluted by adding distilled water.Shallow peel is 10%-34%, mesocarp is 35%-49%, and deep peel is 50%-70%
dry/sensitive skin and beginners (not too oily) should not start with more than 30-40% strength. The mixture that blends into semi-oily pores and skin should start with 40-50% energy. Experienced ethanol peel users can use 60-70%. All glycolic acid can be easily diluted with water to reduce efficacy
Dissolves Acne Plugs & Eliminates Acne Scars
Treats hyper-pigmentation, skin discolorations, sun/age/dark spots, rosacea and melasma
Repairs Blemished Skin, Blackheads, ComedonesGLYCOLIC ACID BEFORE & AFTER
Brightens & lightens skin, evening out skin tones
Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
Stimulates natural collagen production
Improves skin hydration, moisture, and texture
Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
Proven to increase surface cell renewal by 100% after 3 weeks, this onto skin to target and eliminate dead skin cells, rebalance skin's hydration and plump the appearance of fine lines over time. help reveal visibly smoother, softer, more radiant-looking skin.
• WHAT IT DOES:
• Vegan-powered actives deeply clarify pores, gently exfoliate dead skin and renew texture for smooth, soft and glowing skin
• Fruit Acid absorb into skin to loosen and shed dead and dull skin cells, gently exfoliating for brighter, fresh skin
• how to use:
• Use 3-4 times a week
• After cleansing your face, apply your fingers or cotton pad to the entire face to remove all impurities, pat it lightly to get the ultimate gloss, and then use moisturizing skin care products
• Allergy alert: Contains hydroxypropyl; Contains peppermint and glycolic acid may cause photosensitivity; Avoid direct sunlight or apply sunscreen; Avoid eye area